عدد الرسائل : 177
العمر : 29
Localisation : كاعد ابغداد وين اروح متكلولي
Ocupation : طالب عاوي
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/01/2007
|موضوع: Above 18 Years Old الخميس مايو 17, 2007 6:31 pm|| |
How To French Kiss
An introduction to the seductive art of French Kissing.Difficulty:
Set the scene. Make sure that the mood and time are right.
- Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any tension in your neck and shoulders.
- Put your arms around the person you want to kiss.
- Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm, not too aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional.
- In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue.
- Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and playfully touch their tounge.
- Read the other persons body language, if they seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you are doing.
- If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion.
- As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don't forget to swallow.
- Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), you don't want the kiss to turn messy.
- Don't forget to breathe.
- Since French Kissing is "wetter" than other kinds of kissing it is a good idea to start with dry lips, don't lick them first.
- If one of you have braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be more careful and not as forceful when things get passionate.
- If both of you wear braces you can still French Kiss, you just have to be very gentle and avoid touching teeth.
- French Kissing takes practice, but at least it is fun to practice this one!